Fingerprinting for employment, background checks, etc. will be available at times when there is jail personnel available. Give yourself plenty of time for any unforeseen circumstances that may increase your wait. Please call for times that may work better than others, (605) 677-7117.
- $15.00 per person will be collected at the time fingerprints are done.
- Limited to 2 cards per person. Additional fees may apply to requests for additional cards.
- You must have a government issued photo ID with Date of Birth.
- Driver’s License; Passport or State ID card)
- Student identification cards will not be accepted.
- Only one person at a time will be taken in for fingerprinting.
- No children will be allowed into the fingerprinting area unless they are the person being fingerprinted.