Fingerprinting for employment, background checks, etc. will be provided on Wednesday and Friday mornings between 9:00 to 11:00 am and Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Fingerprints are provided during these times by appointment only. Please call (605) 677-7100 to schedule your appointment.
- $15.00 per person will be collected at the time fingerprints are taken or in advance at the time the appointment is made.
- Limited to 2 cards per person. Additional fees may apply to requests for additional cards.
- You must have a government issued photo ID with Date of Birth.
- Driver’s License; Passport or State ID card)
- Student identification cards will not be accepted.
- Only one person at a time will be taken in for fingerprinting.
- No children will be allowed into the fingerprinting area unless they are the person being fingerprinted.